The hospice nurse and the watchmaker. Both have a destiny. Both want to be special. One is the hero and one is the villian.
Who's who? Well, you decide.
This is the unofficial community for Peter/Sylar and their twisted, superpowered love. All fic, fan art, icons, videos, and discussion related to the pairing are welcome and most certainly encouraged.
1. Since this is a Peter and Sylar community, all posts should be related to Peter and/or Sylar. I say "and/or" because posts about either Sylar, Peter, or the actors that play them (so long as it all comes back to Heroes in the end) are perfectly fine and allowed. That being said, if the post isn't related to them, it will be deleted without warning.
2. No Peter or Sylar bashing. This is a community for fans of the pairing and presumably the characters. If you don't like it, then take your thoughts elsewhere.
3. Mark any and all potential spoilers very clearly, especially when dealing with upcoming episodes that haven't aired yet.
4. Be considerate. When posting more then three or four icons, large graphics, spoilers, long discussions, and/or fan fiction, please place it under a LJ-cut.
5. Play nicely with others. Flaming is NOT tolerated. We all have our own opinions, please respect that. You will be warned only once for failure to comply with this rule. If you continue to be rude, then you will be banned.
6. Due to the nature of the pairing, please mark all fics involing death, non-con, or super-graphic violence with an appropriate warning.
This community is maintained by butterflyweb, sweetbelle07, chosenfire28.
Drop me a line if you'd like to be affiliated.
Profile Header: loki_girl
Profile and Community Layout: street_of_mercy
|Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Profile Codes|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.